Returning Student Enrollment
Thank you for choosing South Conway School District and Morrilton Junior High School!
When completing the online registration form you will be given the opportunity to upload the most current student shot records, medical documentation, or court orders.
Steps for Enrollment
1. Online registration is now open for all South Conway County School District students.
- You must obtain a snapcode from your child’s school. This is like a key to your child’s Returning Student Registration to the upcoming school year. You should receive a unique snapcode for each child.
- If you have never completed an online Returning Student Registration, you should create an account. This allows you to securely save your work
and come back at a later time if necessary. You can use your email address or cell phone number.
- If you already have an account, you can sign in and complete the form. (You should use the same account to complete forms for multiple
Click here to complete the online registration form.
2. Agreement and Permission Forms
- You are required to complete the agreement and permission forms for each student attending school in the district. Each school will have forms specific to their building that can be located on that building's website.
Click here for MJHS Agreement and Permission Forms
3. District Forms
- These forms are required by the district. They allow the district to meet all of the needs of each student.
Click here to complete required district forms