Skip to main content

Enroll a New Student


Thank you for choosing South Conway School District and Morrilton Junior High School.
There are a few items that we will need in order to enroll your student. Please bring your student's social security card and birth certificate. In addition to the social security card and birth certificate, we will require you to complete online registration as well as a few other forms. Those forms include an enrollment form, records request, course request, and some permission type forms for that refer to our student handbook. (Click on the "student handbook" page to look through the handbook.)

Steps for Enrollment

1.    Online registration is now open for all South Conway County School District students.

Click here for SCCSD Online Registration    


2.    Agreement and Permission Forms

      Click here for MJHS Agreement and Permission Forms

4.    Course Request

        This form will allow you to request the courses that you would like to be placed in. 

 Click here for 7th-grade course request form.  

 Click here for 8th -grade course request form.